EnVision 2.0 adds new security, scalability and platform enhancements, new workflow capabilities,
and full support for ODG’s best-in-class R-7 smart glasses.
- Workflow integration – Work instructions and related media such as schematics and videos are now easy to access as they are completed within a structured workflow.
- Virtualized workspaces – Vital brings the information needed to complete a task into the physical space around the wearer, where it is accessible at a glance, while keeping the wearer’s view of the work site clear and unobstructed.
- ZeroTouch 2.0 hands-free interaction – improved head gesture recognition enables workers to navigate through information and select features while keeping their hands engaged with the job at hand.
- Enhanced remote collaboration capabilities – Remote collaboration with co-workers or experts who are not available in the work field helps workers navigate trouble spots in the work process, or ensures that they have support and training at the exact time it’s needed during the completion of a task.
- R-7 Support – Full support for Osterhout Design Group’s best-in-class R-7 smart glasses.
- Enhanced security – Industry-standard authentication and end-to-end encryption enables
deployment in high-security environments.
- Vital Update – Over-the-air software updates, remote device administration and tracking enables simple version and security management