Images can be shared with or without an audio call.
- Use Vital software to take an image or to swipe to and select an existing image from "Files".
- Swipe to and select the desired image.
- Press the d-pad button to bring up the menu.
- Swipe to and select "Share without audio", expect to see a black screen that says "Searching finding peers".
- Swipe to and select desired peer, expect to see "Sending Request..." on the primary device and "receiving image" on the desired peer.
- The image will open up on both devices.