How to document work
Take a photo
- From your device's home screen, find and select "Vital".
- Swipe right and select "Take Picture". Expect to see a focusing animation.
- While the animation is playing, look at the desired target. Expect to see the desired image appear and pause on screen followed by the command menu.
Share photo with another device
- From your device's dashboard, find and select "Vital".
- Take a new picture or select an existing picture.
- Swipe to select the preferred method of sharing a picture. Available methods are:
- Share with Audio - establishes an audio connection between initial user and peer while both viewing image.
- Send no Audio - shares the image with a peer with no established audio connection.
- Select preferred method from menu, expect to see a screen that says "Searching finding peers".
- Once peers are found, expect to see the available peers' name, profile image, and what type of device they are using.
- Select desired peer, expect to see a page that says "Sending request... sending request".
- Once the desired peer accepts the call, both users should be viewing the same image.
- Press back to disconnect