Note: By installing Vital software, you agree to the terms of the Software Evaluation License Agreement.
Enable download from unknown sources
- Swipe down from the top of the screen, then tap the Settings icon (a gear).
- Scroll down to the "Personal" section and tap "Security".
- Scroll down to the "Device administration" section.
- Ensure that "Unknown sources" is enabled.
- Return to your tablet's home screen.
Download and Install Vital
- From your tablet's home screen, open a web browser (usually Chrome).
- Enter this URL into the web browser address bar: vital.vu/go
Note: If you are viewing this page on your tablet, simply tap the link above.
- You may be asked "Allow Chrome to access photos, media, and files on your device?". Tap "ALLOW".
- You may be asked "This type of file can harm your device. Do you want to keep vital.apk anyway?". Tap "OK".
- Swipe down from the top of your screen to open your notification bar.
- In your notification bar, find "vital.apk" or "file.apk". Wait until this says "Download complete." then tap on it.
- You will receive the notification "Vital. Do you want to install this application? It does not require any special access." Tap "INSTALL".
- Wait until you receive the notification "App installed."
- Tap "OPEN"
Set up Vital
- For instructions on completing setup visit: How to complete initial setup
You have installed the Vital software platform. You can now proceed to tour the software.