You should register your device if you will be using the public internet to communicate with distant devices for telepresence, etc. To do so, please submit your device serial numbers.
Submit Your Serial Number(s)
Send your serial number(s) to us using the form below, or by email to email@example.com.
How to Find Your Serial Number
On Android Tablets
- Swipe down from the top of the screen, then tap the Settings icon (a gear).
- Under the General tab, scroll to and tap "About device".
- Tap "Status".
- Scroll down to view the IMEI number and the serial number.
- Send your serial number to us using the form below, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On ODG Glasses
- Open the System Settings menu by clicking the middle button on the underside of the right arm.
- Scroll to "System Settings" and tap.
- Scroll to "About Glasses" at the bottom of the menu and tap.
- Scroll to "Status" and tap
- Scroll to find "Serial number".
On Google Glass
- From the home screen, swipe to "Settings" and tap.
- Swipe to "Device options" and tap.
- Swipe to "Device info" and tap.
- Tap to show "More details" and tap again.
- Swipe to "Serial number".