Uses can make audio call or can livestream to other users on their network (local or cloud)
Ensure that desired devices have Vital software installed.
Prerequisites - Setup must have been completed first.
- From the app menu, find and select "Vital"
- Swipe to select the preferred method connection. Available methods are:
- Share Livestream - shares video connection with secondary device
- Request Livestream - requests video connection from secondary device
- Audio - creates an audio connection with a secondary device
- 2 Way Video - picture in picture view shared with a secondary device
- After selecting preferred method from menu, expect to see a screen that says "Searching finding peers"
- Once peers are found, expect to see the available peers' name, profile image, and what type of device they are using
- Select desired peer, expect to see a page that says "Sending request... sending request"
- Once the desired peer accepts the call, both users should be viewing the same livestream
- Press the red hang-up button to disconnect when desired