After opening the Vital app for the first time, or after logging out, you will be guided through the initial setup procedure.
- On Smart Glasses (but not tablets or phones), you will be guided through a brief tutorial on using the touch pad.
- Select Connection Type: "Local Network".
- Enter your name.
- Take a profile picture. You may be asked for permission. Tap "ALLOW".
1. To Log In, open the Vital app
2. Complete Vital Setup by following the on screen instructions. The Vital Setup tutorial will familiarize you with the device interface.
3. Select desired Connection type: Local Network
5. You will now be asked to enter a device name and to take a profile picture. You may be asked for permission. Tap "ALLOW".